Just Trade Services Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following
carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will
treat it. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Just Trade
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on
our websites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes
information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service,
[search for a product], [place an order on our site], [participate in discussion boards or
other social media functions on our site], [enter a competition, promotion or survey],
[OTHER ACTIVITIES COMMONLY CARRIED OUT ON THE SITE] and when you report a
problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email
address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal
description and photograph, [OTHER INFORMATION].
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to
connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and
version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL)
clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you
viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to
certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers),
and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number
used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you
if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this
case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared
internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with
third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical,
payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search
information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you
us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to
improve our site. For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you
and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you
request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are
similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information
about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing
customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with
information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of
a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and
where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact
you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us
to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for
marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which
we collect your data (the [order form OR registration form]);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data
analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective
manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose
to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and
others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site
about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with
information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this
information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on
the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our
subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of
the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we
enter into with [them or] you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant
adverts to you and others. [We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals
to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users
(for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their
advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help
advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1).
We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to
comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation
of our site.
- [Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a
condition of us entering into a contract with you.]
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose
your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Just Trade Services Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third
party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with
conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of
Just Trade Services Limited our customers, or others. This includes exchanging
information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection
and credit risk reduction.]
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside
the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the
EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other
things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision
of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or
processing. Just Trade Services Limited OR We] will take all steps reasonably necessary to
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions
will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have
chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible
for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security
of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have
received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to
prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We
will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such
purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the
forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting
us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner
networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note
that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any
responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any
personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be
exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to
meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any
addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org